How can I contact Arabesque customer care?
- If you require help when ordering or would like to provide feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us on +971 (2) 644 4355 (English speaking Customer Care).
Sunday to Wednesday - 10:00 am and 5:00 pm (GMT+4)
Thursday - 10:00 am and 3:00 pm (GMT+4)
With the exception of Fridays, Saturdays and UAE Public Holidays.
When will my order/s be shipped?
- Order preparation takes 7-9 business days. For elaborate design with hand embroidery the preparation time will be between 7-15 business days. After the preparation, your order will be shipped out and it will take between 2-7 business days depending on your delivery location.
What courier will you use to send my order?
- We use Aramex for UAE order/s, and DHL for International shipment/s.
What are your payment options?
- We accept credit card and Paypal.
- We also accept C.O.D. if you are within UAE.
How will I choose my abaya size?
- You may choose from our standard abaya sizes. You also have an option to choose your preferred abaya length. In case you did not choose from the options of abaya length, we will use our standard measurement.
- You may refer to our Size Guide for further information on how to choose your abaya size.
What countries do you ship to?
- You may try to check out and see on the shipping details if your country is listed. If you do not see your country, you may email us to: email@example.com, to check if how we can help you with your order.
- Our shipping rates are provided by our courier partners. You may refer to Shipping Information page for more details.
How can I track my order?
- If you are in UAE, you may track your shipment to ARAMEX with the airwaybill number we have provided in the order ship-out email we sent to you. Otherwise, you may log-in to your account and see the tracking details there.
Who will pay the customs duties and taxes?
- Arabesque Eshop offers our customers the Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) system, which means that you will only be charged for the items purchased and shipping cost upon check-out. Import duty and tax cost will be invoiced to you directly by Arabesque’s official courier. Arabesque recommends that you contact your local customs authority to specify a cost price prior to purchase completion.
- Yes, you may only cancel your order within 48 business hours after you placed that order.
- You may email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order, stating the order number and stating a valid reason.
How can I refund my payment after cancelling order/s?
- The refund or exchange can only be applied after the returned abaya/s have been received and undergone a quality control check in Arabesque head office.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- You may refer to our Return and Exchange page for further information.
Can I try items before I buy?
- Yes, in our boutique. Located in the trendy Jumeirah area in Dubai, Arabesque showroom offers you a new shopping experience where you can discover and try out the online Collections, order them online and have them delivered.
Sunset Mall, Level 1, Jumeirah 3, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 3463050
Sat-Thu: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 1:30pm - 10pm
Check out A NEW SHOPPING EXPERIENCE